About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Man (Human Luck) vs purchasing of products

• Staff

Dear All,

Nowadays, I do get messages (an extract) such as this statement:-

"Will there be a lot of purchases needed if the house 'fengshui' is
no good? One of my friend needs to spend about S$2K to purchase lots ofstuffs "

Many Feng Shui practiitioners are trying to enrich themselves by not only doing "Feng Shui" but also pushing products. This will certainly make them (the practitioners) "filthy rich" at our expense.

If one reads the many messages in this forum, one can understand that many people who had purchased such products simply do not get results.

Spread the word around with your friends that such practices are akin to "con-games".

Let's put a stop to such non-sense - if we can! Simply don't support these people who hide under the guise of "Feng Shui" to tempt our greed. This is because many of the products are produced cheaply but sold at such a high mark-up to us!

Recently, we were invited to a Feng Shui fair at SAFRA. I met this Chinese Feng Shui practitoner. He also shares the same understanding that products are literally "rubbish". To the extend that he also checked with the organiser that if anyone sells such products were invited to the fair, he will also not attend it.

The morale of the story "Normal people don't buy such products. Perhaps ONLY ABNORMAL people buy them. So,do you want to be normal or abnormal?"

Warmest Regards,

Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear All,

Especially for Singaporeans, I believe all of us can relate to this or draw a parallel to the way many FS practitioners are making a bad name out of FS:

1. Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew, has often never ever wanted to have statues of himself or portaits hung. And yet, he is so successful.

2. Look at dictators, who post their huge propaganda photos or statues. We seen the fall of such dictators in Poland, Iraq etc...

This is similar to buying or being pushed into buying "rubbish" products in the guise of Feng Shui. This belongs to Para 2. Being conned by con-artist FS practitioners - who try to enrich themselves by giving FS a really bad name.

Warmest Regards,

Cecil

• 17 years later...