More Options
» More Options
» Current Users
» Today's User
» Top 10 Users
» Top 10 Posters
» Logout
Sponsored Links

Topic: What Is The Five Ghosts (question)

Navigation: My Adviser (Geomancy Forum) » Support :: Wish-List / Enhancements / Feedback

[ All Messages | Last 60 days ]
Topic (2/2):
What Is The Five Ghosts Read 14619 times
Cecil Lee

(Geomancy.Net Founder)

Posted in: Support :: Wish-List / Enhancements / Feedback
Posted on: Tue, 05 Dec 2000, 18:28 PM,
 Quote & Reply
What is the five ghosts (question) Cecil Lee Cecil Lee cecil@geomancy.net Dear Anon (Hidden for Privacy),

1. Five ghosts is the " direct translation " of the Mandarin word used in the Eight House Theory.

2. Under this website's, Eight House Theory, in order not to `give' the wrong impression, I had named it " Spook ".

3. This is because, the word " Five Ghosts " can be quite misleading. It does not necessary mean that there are literally FIVE ghosts that " spook " a person.

4. In the Eight House theory, some of the common terms used for inauspicious sectors are:

a. death sector
b. disaster sector
c. Irritation
d. Spook = " Five Ghosts ".

5. Therefore, when we look at the above, the two `more serious' concerns are the sectors with death/disaster.

6. While `irritation' and `spook (5 ghosts)' suggest some stumbling block or occassional "downs".

On 12/5/00 3:04:00 PM, Anon (Hidden for Privacy) wrote:

>i wish to know what the five

>ghosts are and what they

>implicate. also, how is it

>figured each year where to put

>metal?? i do know this year it

>is to be in the north and as

>of February 4 moved to the

>southwest.

7. Many Feng Shui cures utilise " metal " element as a cure. This can be e.g. the use of color e.g. white or pastel shades, metal e.g. grandfather clock, wind chimes.

8. In Traditional Feng Shui, the Flying Star analysis is used to accurately determine the use of metal.

9. In the Flying Star analysis, it can be done i.e.

20 year flying star;
Yearly flying star;
Monthly flying star;
Daily flying star;
Hourly flying star;
In minutes flying star

10. So, what you had mentioned is based on Yearly flying star.

11. For those who are new to Flying Star, please take note of the following:-

11.1 The Yearly Flying Star is often written by book authors to show the base # flying star of a year.

YEARLY FLYING STAR ANALYSIS

It may not be complete because it only takes into account the base number for the year.

11.2 Under Para 11.1, the about is not personalised to a person's house birth chart because it does not consider:-

a. The period the house was built

b. The direction of the main entrance. For e.g. 15 degrees.

c. It does not analyse all three factors i.e. the base number with the moutain star # and water star #.

12. In Traditional Feng Shui, it is usually analysed in conjuction with the 20 Year Flying Star period.

Where, this YEAR number is `overlapped' with the 20 Year Flying Star period to check for imbalances and if there is an imbalance caused e.g. at North sector which requires say a cure of " Fire element " at the North.

But, in the Yearly Flying star, the recommendation, could instead be the use of metal, then, only after a Flying Star consultant has looked at both charts, he may advise, say using "metal" cure for that particular year at that sector instead of "fire" cure.

Hope the above helps.

Cecil

Sponsored Links

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Topic (1/2):
What Is The Five Ghosts Read 14534 times
Aj____ G.
(Guest User not permitted to see poster's name)

Posted in: Support :: Wish-List / Enhancements / Feedback
Posted on: Tue, 05 Dec 2000, 15:04 PM,
 Quote & Reply
What is the five ghosts (question) Aj Gibson myfs_43805 april.gibson@jocoks.com i wish to know what the five ghosts are and what they implicate. also, how is it figured each year where to put metal?? i do know this year it is to be in the north and as of February 4 moved to the southwest.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Page created in: 0.0482 seconds.
PHP Webboard Interface v1.0 (c) Robert Lee, Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Links

Sitemap Index [ HTML | XML | URL List ]

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

[ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 6100-9600 | Fax: (65) 6482-0570

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net