[ All Messages | Last 60 days ]
Topic (3/3):
Lamp Post In Front Of House Open Window Read 7154 times
Cecil Lee

(Geomancy.Net Founder)

Posted in: Discuss :: General Help
Posted on: Sat, 24 Jul 2010, 22:13 PM,
 Quote & Reply
Lamp Post in front of house open window Cecil Lee Cecil Lee support@geomancy.net

Further to what I had mentioned; this is another link to another "type" of ba gua mirror.

URL: http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=19&mid=25888&new=

Apparently, this version is the latest version that has both the conVEX mirror and the ba gua trigram together.

As mentioned, your purpose is to "deflect" or neutralise the sha qi from the street lamp. And it is not compulsory to add the ba gua trigram. As the main purpose of the ba gua trigram is to or suppose to "scare away evil spirits". That's all.

Sponsored Links

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Topic (2/3):
Lamp Post In Front Of House Open Window Read 7158 times
Cecil Lee

(Geomancy.Net Founder)

Posted on: Sat, 24 Jul 2010, 22:00 PM,
 Quote & Reply
Lamp Post in front of house open window Cecil Lee Cecil Lee support@geomancy.net
Andrew Y. wrote:
Early this year the PUB did a upgrading works and added a lamp post in front of my one storey terrace house.

The lamp post did not not "slice" my front door but directly onto my bedroom open window.

Ever since then I noted I have problems in my career to the point that my car was flooded while driving home.

What can I do to deflect the "ills" from lamp post? Thanks

1. Yes, although the lamp post does not slice your front door, it is indeed bad-enough if it slices into your bedroom. This is a threat to your bedroom.

2. Traditionally, the most effective method is the placement of a ba gu mirror.

2.1. What type of ba gua mirror should I use?

2.2. If your purpose is simply to deflect the "sha qi" of the lamp post then; a standard "simple" ba gua mirror = which I marked under this link as (D) = Simple Ba gua mirror: this mirror has a red coloured plastic ring surrounding a conVEX mirror.

2.3. Please refer to this link:-
http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=19&mid=10391&new=

2.4. As your purpose is just to neutralise this threat to your bedroom; this simple ba gua mirror marked as D. is sufficient.

2.5. Those other mirrors shown in the link have dual purpose. Especially those ba gua mirrors that have an external trigram design are meant to "scare away spirits" and the mirror at the center: convex is to deflect sha qi and the oldest version has a flat piece of mirror. The newer ones are "modified" with the conVEX mirror and no longer use the flat piece of mirror.

2.6. This mirror is usually placed strategically facing the lamp post and usually just below the window level frame.

A. Another "ancient" method is based on this url:-http://www.geomancy.net/resources/art/arowanafish.htm

Under the above link: Para 2.

Quote from the above link:-

"Para 2.2 According to ancient Chinese, these  Five Elements are interactive, shape and stimulate our daily life.

2.3 Under the productive cycle of Feng Shui, Water nourish plants and trees: producing Wood, Wood makes Fire which burnt into ashes to form Earth, Earth is the source of Metal. Metal can be condensed to water or can be melted into liquid i.e. `Water'.

2.4 Feng Shui utilizes the Five elements concept, also.

2.5 For example, assuming a specific house is at the ground floor and from the living room window, one can see a lamp post slicing through the window. Under Feng Shui, this is considered as a threat for the owners of the house and need to be neutralized.

2.6 Since the lamp post is tall and thin; even if it is made of metal or wood, it is still considered as a `tree?which is considered as the WOOD element.

B. If it cannot be seen, it no longer becomes a threat. This is where one uses a day curtain to partially screen-off the "threat". Or the use of a blind. But often, on the safe side, a conVEX mirror should be placed as an added security.

All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Topic (1/3):
Lamp Post In Front Of House Open Window Read 7169 times
An____ Y.
(Guest User not permitted to see poster's name)

Posted on: Sat, 24 Jul 2010, 20:10 PM,
 Quote & Reply
Lamp Post in front of house open window Andrew Yeow myfs_145776 yeowgp@singnet.com.sg Early this year the PUB did a upgrading works and added a lamp post in front of my one storey terrace house.

The lamp post did not not "slice" my front door but directly onto my bedroom open window.

Ever since then I noted I have problems in my career to the point that my car was flooded while driving home.

What can I do to deflect the "ills" from lamp post? Thanks

Page created in: 0.1176 seconds.
PHP Webboard Interface v1.0 (c) Robert Lee, Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Links

Sitemap Index [ HTML | XML | URL List ]

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

[ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 6100-9600 | Fax: (65) 6482-0570

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net