About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Basic Feng Shui

myfs_144090

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, you really have a long long way in understanding the true meaning of Feng Shui.

2. Traditional Feng Shui consists of:-

2.1. The Shapes and Forms Feng Shui
2.2. The Compass School: which consists of the Eight House (4 Good/Bad) and The Flying Star Feng Shui.

3. Please ponder over theseFIVEstatements:

3.1 "One can live without Flying Star but cannot live without Shapes and Forms Feng Shui".

3.2Merely "eating and sleeping on Flying Star Feng Shui alone does not necessarily mean success!"

3.3 "If ever Flying Star Feng Shui clashes with Shapes and Forms Feng Shui; then, it is better that Flying Star Feng Shui drop dead, first. Hail to the Shapes and Forms Feng Shui".

3.4 "Even if your home iscovered in Flying Star "gold"; or within the four walls of your home; but when one steps outside the home and every other thing is collapsing; then go on eating and sleeping on Flying Star Feng Shui - make my day, here!"

3.5 "Flying Star Feng Shui is not an EAT ALL! In food, we must have variety for a balanced diet. For example, if Flying Star Feng Shui does not contain vitamin C; this lack of vitamin Cleads toscurvy; the symptoms are:muscle weakness, swollen and bleeding gums, loss of teeth..."

4. Yeah.. indeed; you have lots of mountains to climb before you can understand "good Feng Shui principles" .

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I mentioned; these are more considerations:-

1. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui can be used to look at a country, a city, a town, the landscape of the town; the site and the building.

2. While generally, Flying Star is more "micro" in it's approach. It often applies more to a SITE; (not landscape); the PLOT;the BUILDING and within the FOUR WALLS of the building.

3. Look at it this way, ONLY after we obtain a plot of land and if we intend to build from scratch; try to fine-tune our building (e.g. home) : it's facing directions; where to lock up bad stars or enhance good stars via planning where is the living room, bedrooms, toilets and other areas.

4. Shapes and Forms is truly "Global" as it can be used for both MACRO and MICRO Feng Shui. While many take advantage of the Flying Star as a "fine-tuning" instrument".

5. In this bigger picture; it is much like a good radio. We first tune in to a channel via Shapes and Forms Feng Shui; and then "fine-tune" the strength of the channel via Flying Star Feng Shui. Get it? Got it?

• Staff

1. Go re-read this thread as to the differences between Shapes and Forms vs Flying Star.

2. More importantly, go search for "Shapes and Forms".

3. In my opinion, if you only know, eat and sleep upon Flying Star Feng Shui; then it's a real pity... as I had already clearly mentioned in the previous thread to this: " One can live without Flying Star but cannot live without Shapes and Forms".

4. Those who only practicise Flying star is only superficial in the knowledge of Feng Shui.

5. Another clue: As our human brain: have left and right hemisphere; go check out whether YOUR Flying School belongs (appeal)to the LEFT or RIGHT brain. While the Shapes and Forms is vice-versa.