About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Tit-for-Tat Feng Shui and Poison Arrow

myfs_140987

Hi Master Cecil,

I came accross one of your old responses to a poison arrow issue dealing with "tit-for-tat" feng shui.

The house accross from mine has several pointed roofs, and one is directly pointing at my main door (and is also on top of its main door). However, my house is the same floor plan but flipped so the pointed roof above my front door also directly faces my neighbor's main door and thus directly faces its pointed roof. Is that enough to create a "tit-for-tat" feng shui or do I need to cure the poison arrow?

If I do need to cure the poison arrow, how would I go about it?

Thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Majority of the time, as what you had described, this indeed looks like a "tit-for-tat" situation.

Furthermore, it is not like your home is so close to the neighbour's home. I can see that you have a large compound.

And further the distance between the two homes; the better. And in this case, it looks like both homes are quite a distance apart. Constrast this to many of the pictures of Singapore landed property homes that I had posted. The home is often separated only by a two lane road.

In my opinion, there is no major concern for yours or your neighbour's home given that the main door is further "sunken" deeper inwards...

For those who still are concerned; (more out of "fear" or restlessness then could / may / would consider a six rod windchime hung above the main entrance. But in my opinion, use this as a sort of last resort- thing.

Jo J. wrote:

Hi Master Cecil,

I came accross one of your old responses to a poison arrow issue dealing with "tit-for-tat" feng shui.

The house accross from mine has several pointed roofs, and one is directly pointing at my main door (and is also on top of its main door). However, my house is the same floor plan but flipped so the pointed roof above my front door also directly faces my neighbor's main door and thus directly faces its pointed roof. Is that enough to create a "tit-for-tat" feng shui or do I need to cure the poison arrow?

If I do need to cure the poison arrow, how would I go about it?

Thanks!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...