About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui on flat facing a split MRT track

Jing

Hi

I've recently found a place which I'm not certain about the feng shui implication. This is an old flat (1982) on high floor

15th floor. The main entrance door is from the west and main living hall is facing south. The window is overlooking the MRT station with two mrt tracks coming from east and west (imposing a Y sign). Is that good or bad?

The block is 213 Jurong East ST21. Here is the shape that I mentioned bout:

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3462/travel_site_111248/

I will need your advise on this. Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, the 5-room point-block you are referring to is quite a distance from the MRT tracks thus from a Shapes and Forms Feng Shui point of view, not a major concern.

2. Typically, one of the best advantage of these 5-room point-block flats are that it is excellent interms of wind or qi flowing "all over the point block".

3. Generally, this type of flat is overall quite rectangular shaped and the toilets are never (ever) at the centrepoint of the home. Especially many Singapores during 1984 to 2003; have done very well : "rearing" their children and overall wealth and family luck.

4. Under the current Feng Shui qi of 2004 to 2023; a greater advantage are those units with their main balcony facing South in this specific block that you had identified and it's neighbour 212. 212 also is directly next to the Masjid Al-Mukmininmosque forsome of the units in this block.In fact, if you are talking about which block is closer to the mrt fork, the 212 and even the 211 particulary 209 flats are even closer to this track.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 month later...

Hi Master Lee,

I've another 2 queries :

1) was reading some feng shui book regarding the house facing south sitting North. When aply the 9 palaces, it seems like our master room located at NE fall under the "wu gui" section which can results in illness / bad luck. Not sure how true it is or is there anything I can do to make things better?

2) Our main door seems to be facing a piece of wall (Short length kitchen wall as per the floor plan attached in the earlier mail) before entering the livingroom. May I know will this block the Qi from flowing in?

Hpe to hear from you soon. Thanks

• Staff

1. Both Eight House and Flying Star Feng Shui belong to the Compass School of Feng Shui. And compass school Feng Shui considers compass directions.

2. For the Eight House concept: there is "no cure" other than say not spent time at a sector - sometimes impractical especially if this is the location of your bed.

3. While, what you mentioned, below; if it is based on Flying Star, depends on exactly which flying star facing direction e.g. South 1, or South 2/3 and even the Period this home is in.

Jing L. wrote:

Hi Master Lee,

I've another 2 queries :

1) was reading some feng shui book regarding the house facing south sitting North. When aply the 9 palaces, it seems like our master room located at NE fall under the "wu gui" section which can results in illness / bad luck. Not sure how true it is or is there anything I can do to make things better?

4. On your question, below; this is not the first time nor your unit is one and only one in the whole of Singapore or the world that has this layout plan.

4.1. For example, in this attachment, even the lastest larger units at Pinnacle at Duxton, also has such layout plans. And these flats are 50 stories high with many units of the same layout plan.

4.2. One advantage of such a layout is that the main door does not directly face an open window or balcony.. this is a plus point....

4.3. Many other older HDB flats also has this kind of layout plan... thus the sayings goes "no big deal".

Jing L. wrote:

2) Our main door seems to be facing a piece of wall (Short length kitchen wall as per the floor plan attached in the earlier mail) before entering the livingroom. May I know will this block the Qi from flowing in?

Hpe to hear from you soon. Thanks

Thanks for the prompt response.

Looking back at the book it does mention that it is taking the 8 house method. So does it mean that it does not have any cure to that? However the whole unit arrangement are pretty much the same. Just wondering if the effect might not be as bad?