About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can bad fengshui be altered?

myfs_141708

Sponsored Link

• Staff

My comments are as follows:-

1. Ideally, a house at a T-junction, should not have openings be it a window, direclty looking towards, the gate - to the road. If so, this is considered very bad Feng Shui.

2. Wooden gate should e.g. have overlapping e.g. wooden panels - do note that it can still let "air" in but physically one cannot direclty see it. This year, I had posted a picture of a home that is at this "T-junction" and this home actually belongs to a doctor.

3. Some "T-junctions" or connecting roads to the T-junctions are "busy" to very-busy. While others are less busy.. Of course, least busiest are much better than busy or fast moving "roads".

4. Look at it this way, from a practical point of view; many one off accidents do occur at main roads and where roads suddenly take a turn.

For example:-
This link:-

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_1/travel_site_65404/

Many years back, Montessori for Children (please see attachment) next to the blue target; throughout the years, the bungalow there had seen many especially "drunk" drivers that plow thru towards the home. And if the openings are in a straight row, imagine if a fast car - could literally plow thru into the inner sanctum of the home...

5. Although this is not a "T-junction"; once a while we do get stories of car(s) plowing towards such a home.

5.1 This is why, today no one wants to stay in this former home : now Montessori for Children. As it is a school; it will not be affected by drunkards smashing into this "home" - as after office or school hours, no one is in this school. As drunkards only venture after 12pm or later....

5.2 Thus in the above example, government has played a part in installing protective railings along Mountbatten road.. In the past, it was not that way. This example is about "reckless" endangerment of life - in a way.. some form of bad Feng Shui. The cure does not lie so much as to the direct sha qi but rather.. how do we avoid a drunkard.. plowing his/her ride direclty into a home.

7. Yes, in a way, some of these "T-junction" homes can have their bad Feng Shui REDUCED especially thru the facade of the building i.e. reposition of main door, fencing made of e.g. red bricks etc....

William L. wrote:
If I am looking at a landed house that is directly looking outwards from the living to the gate to the road (ie, looking at a T-junction), can this bad fengshui be eliminated or is it just to reduce the very bad fengshui to just not-so-bad/ok (but not good) fengshui?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Recently, just a month ago, around 2am in the morning, most likely a drunkard drove a BMW 5 series into a canal.

2. Take a look at the attachments to this message.

3. The street directory map is as follows:-

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_18422/travel_site_1/

Lower down on the map, one can see Yio Chu Kang Road and Gerald Drive. Gerald Drive from Yio Chu Kang Road curves to the left and it is a straight stretch of road until you notice that the canal slants to NE direction.

This is where the BMW drove straight thru and into the canal.

(Note: Singapore is right-hand drive).

Side-track... Although there is a pedestrain bridge, I feel that the protective railings is not adequate at this turning.. thus.. in my opinion, it is a major reason why the BWM "flew" down into the canal.

If this the US; we hear of accidents caused by wrongful placement of say street-lamps. Where thru "no fault" of the US driver, the street-lamp has caused an accident. But in Singapore, you are "gulity" in most likely being drunk and flying the ride into the canal!

Take alook at the photos. Sorry the resolution is poor. Have since updated my car cams to higher resolution.. but too lazy to remove the files for use so use some of the old resources...

If there is a home where if you imagine the BMW 5 flew into... it is not a joke at 2am in the morning and most likely, family members are in the home: In the US, most likely the homes are made of wood. In Singapore, the EURNCAP 5 star BMW 5 would crumple and cause the death of the drive... as "our" homes are made of cement and concrete and bricks...

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

In the 1970's, many drunkards had slammed into the compound of the house!
Please look carefully at the photos. The road goes in a straight path and suddenly veer to the right!

On 11/12/2009 6:56:27 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Guess I
will focus on landed that is
not situated around the
T-junction.

• 2 years later...
  • Staff

In general, if a road curves into a stack (within a block of flats); often the lower unit(s) especially 1st or 2nd storey may be affected by sha qi. Depending on the type of curve and how fast cars "flows" or moves at that spot.
In addition, it also depends on the country. Some countries are R-hand drive. In this photo; the yellow lines shows the movement direction of the vehicles. (A R-hand drive country like SGP).

On 1/26/2011 6:29:53 PM, Anonymous wrote:
In the 1970's, many drunkards had
slammed into the compound of the
house!Please look carefully at the
photos. The road goes in a straight path
and suddenly veer to the right!On
11/12/2009 6:56:27 PM, William Lim
wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Guess
I
will focus on landed that is
not situated around the