About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Suitable house provided by chart.

myfs_113688

Hi Masters,

I have ordered a paid summarised chart for a group and i have a question on the suitable house. It was stated that the suitable house is SE house and my partner's East house.

Does this means that the house should be SE facing house or located in SE sector of a city, etc.

As i am a Gua 4 male(Xun) belonging to East group, should I not get a south facing house (KAN House)?

Thank you in advancefor yourreply and time.

AC

Sponsored Link

• Staff

You can use the following articles as a guide in understanding what is the "facing" and "sitting" director of a home:-

Part I = Facing Direction of a home:-http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=6&mid=15672&new=

Part II = Facing Direction of a home:-
http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=6&mid=15673&new=

Anonymous wrote:
Does this means that the house should be SE facing house or located in SE sector of a city, etc.

Frankly, if one were to look at it from a macro perspective of Feng Shui : your statement above is not wrong.

It is considered NICE-to be located in a SE sector of a city. This is still correct. BUT, but, but, but, but... this is not the key essence in the Flying Star Feng Shui were it is used to calculate and thus tap upon the most "yang" qi = mouth of a home.

Thus it is much easier to localise it to the micro Feng Shui i.e. SE facing homes.

Since both of you belong the East group; generally, South and SE are considered suitable to an East group person.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Master Cecil,

Thank you for ur speedy reply and information. I had read the articles and the resources given on your webpages prior to this post.

Based on the chart, and the availability of the houses and prices. I bought a landed property that facing SE and sits NW. My main door and main windows faces within the SE2 direction. (i takes my main door as the mouth of the house, please see pic below)

I wasonly just wondering if I had bought a south facing house would be better for me, as a South facing house is a Kan house.I am not an expert on FS, but,I was wondering why a SE facing house, belonging to West group is suitable for meQuestionQuestionQuestion

Once again thank you for the reply and time.Embarassed

AC

SE direction

__/door\ ____/Windows\____

|| ||

||||

• Staff

1. Please note that if you are an East group person; North, South, SE and East belongs to your group.

2. Thus SE is or has never "belonged" to the West group. To clarify: NE, NW, West and SW belongs to the West group.

3. Please note that there are so levels of priorities:-

4. If based purely on Flying Star Ranking:-

Ranking
======
1SW facing
2 NE facing
3South
4 East / West or NW or SE depending on the Flying Star Period of construction
5 North

5. Thus, try not to be mistaken that SE = West group. It has and never was nor belong to the West group person??

• Staff

1. Further to what I had mentioned, simply just look at this attached pdf file: Sample Male person.

In the above file, go to Page 4:-

This sample persons best sleeping directions are:-

Between:

North (337.5 to 22.4) = Health
South-East (112.5 to 157.4) = Longevity

And his Best work or study directions are:-

Between:
E

ast (67.5 to 112.4) = Excellent
South (157.5 to 202.4) = Prosperity

2. Essentially, it is good to plot a Flying Star Chart in addition to the Ranking(s) I mentioned in the last recent message. To see which facing direction has a better Flying Star chart - especially for professional Feng Shui - assessment.