About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

cure for 5 yellows

saudicleopatra

the 5 yellows are in the north this year. i haev three rooms falling in north. does this mean that i woudl have to place cures for 5 yellows in all three rooms.

also with 5 yellows in the north, can i have a yang water feature in the one of the rooms in the north.

i have an attached living and dinign room. can i place two sets of fuk luk sau there - one in the living room part and the other in the dinign room.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. It is highly unusual for three "normal" sized rooms to straddle the north compass direction. Usually at most two rooms are affected.

2. These are some of the considerations:-

2.1Are there any windows in these rooms? Yes/No?

2.1 Even if there are windows, are there any that are larger?

2.3 Even if we do have windows, are they opened all (most) of the time? If the window(s) are not opened, for example, seldom if ever opened, then qi will often not flow. So no issue - no need for a cure.

2.4 Are any of these rooms occupied or unoccupied? If unoccupied, or not a bedroom, then no need to place any cures.

3. If these are not bedrooms, then one may consider a wind chime strategically placed e.g. in the middle room (if there is such a room)

Saudi C. wrote:
the 5 yellows are in the north this year. i haev three rooms falling in north. does this mean that i woudl have to place cures for 5 yellows in all three rooms.

Quote:

also with 5 yellows in the north, can i have a yang water feature in the one of the rooms in the north.

4. Frankly, currently, I won't know. If you know how to draw a Flying Star chart, then you can check whether that sector benefits a water position or not. In addition, you should check whether the breadwinner's ba zi can "accept" a water feature. For example, if the breadwinner is a weak fire or a strong water person, then, unless this is a water wealth location such as water star #8 or water star #1, then better exercise caution.

5. Otherwise, without further information obtain from say the Flying Star (birth chart of the home) then, sorry you have to do Trial and error Feng Shui.

5.1 For example, in an earliermessage, the user "insists" that I tell him whether it is good to have a water feature in his home for marriage and .... ". I have given the example of modern cars. Where even you open the bonnet of the car, one cannot tell what is the problem!

5.2 For modern cars especially continental cars, you need a diagnostic computer cum software torun a diagnostic! Thus, trying to squeeze an answer is unacceptable. I really won't know. Such persons have to be reasonable.

6. In another recent forum message. Another user, wants or MUST know the answer.

6.1. Again, I had quoted another example:-

The senario is like this:-

This man walks into a 24 hour Accident and Emergency clinic.

He immediately by-pass the triage (mursing diagnostic questions and check-up or screening by a nurse).

He enters the doctors room: "Doctor, what iswrong with me?" I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

The Doctorsaid to him "I won't know! Youdid not even go thru the screening.You are being unreasonable to ask me what is wrong with you. Without even me looking at your case file, blood tests and or x-ray information. " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM! And be reasonable! Go now.. and get a number and wait foryour turn!

Quote:

i have an attached living and dinign room. can i place two sets of fuk luk sau there - one in the living room part and the other in the dinign room.

There is nothing magical about the Fu Lu Shou figurines. For many Chinese, they only have ONE set. And often, it is placing "facing" the owners when they sit. For example, quite often you see a set placed at the living room display cabinet ... facing one when one sees TV.

For the Chinese, we do, mostly landed property owners may have ONE set of Fu Lu Shou facing the dining table. As usually more to do with it there as the wall is the furthes to the living room and this wall seems more like a "mountain support".

But to have TWO sets.... hmmm.. only to say that many Chinese homes only display ONE set.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net