About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Missing Corners for my HDB apartment

myfs_113796

Dear Master Lee,

My house have some missing corners which is the south-east, north-west & north-east.
I am more concern about south-east missing corner as daughters will not be successful in love affairs. I am the only daughter in the house and my love relationship is always bad.

Read from this website that we can use mirrors on both sides of the wall to "increase it's depth".
Can you kindly explain & tell me more about it?

May i know is there any other cure for missing corners?
What can i do or put to help?
Thank you so much!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that some sectors may be considered protusions and may not be missing corners depending on how one interprets more "complex" layout plans.

2. Usually, for a very important missing corner e.g. such as missing corner at NW (male breadwinner), one of the most common methods is the use of a "plain" concave mirror (as shown) in this url link below:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=19&mid=10393&new=

3. Usually, mirrors inside the home is used to extend the look of the interior (making it look bigger). Thus not all walls is suitable for the mirror. Another common area of placing a mirror is next to the dining table. It would be good if the outside of the wall is a missing corner.

4. The use of mirror(s) is a common practise by many Feng Shui practitioners. And the concave ones are often placed facing out of the home e.g. outside of the window "usually waist" height. Usually, best not to aimed it at another person's home if it is very close-by (if possible)

5. Another method often used by some Feng Shui practitioners to "patch" a missing corner is to apply very general concepts:

5.1. What is the element at that sector and add an "ehancement to that sector":

5.2 For example, if there is a missing corner at :-

North, some Feng Shui practitioners recommend a water feature
East, wood or a plant at that sector
West - metal object etc...

5.3 Placing symbols of that element in that sector:-

For example, if there is a missing corner at North, a painting of a water feature - instead of real water feature or

East - a painting full of greenery or green colour or a dragon figurine to represent wood or green etc...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net