About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Lots of trees, main door / store room & more

myfs_137223

Hello!

MAy I ask is it inauspicious if there are lot of trees outside and near our house like mango, pomelo, guava. At the same time the guava tree is almost in front view of our main door although in an elevated position?

My bedroom position is not exactly in line with the door but once you open the door or near the opening of the door is our feet. I hope you can imagine. And I stressed that my cieling has a decorative beam and chandielier over the bed.

IS is bad feng shui because in front of my house or what we called terrace is a store attached to the main house so once you enter the main door is our store.

In my living room, is the sala and the dining is on the rear right corner while the kitchen is in the rear middle together with the sink. The stove is located almost in the south nera the refrigerator.

Our main door is almost in the northeast. And the main door going to the three bedrooms is near the m,ain door. While the bedroom door is near to both main doors and infront of the guest room door. Each door of the two bedroom is in front of a window.

We are also having a hard time to have a baby thus feng shui can help me with this?

In our living room there is an octagonal ceiling design with a ceiling fan in the middle.

I hope you can help me with this.

Thank you

Wheng

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Anonymous wrote:
MAy I ask is it inauspicious if there are lot of trees outside and near our house like mango, pomelo, guava. At the same time the guava tree is almost in front view of our main door although in an elevated position?

1. Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, there are two considerations, here:-

1.1. Yin and Yang concept

Often, the living room is located at the frontage of the home. And good trimming or landscaping is good, here so that the frontage does not get cluttered.

In Singapore, especially in the early 1970's many landed property homes often have a mango tree at e.g. the corner or the frontage of the home. Some have rambutan trees.

What happen is that when a mango tree matures, it can grow quite tall and can cast a large "shadow" below, making the frontage very yin (or dark). Some feel that it makes the home "gloomy" as too much shade literally hides the frontage of the home.

Nowadays, in Singapore, it is rare for new developments (landed properties) to have a mango tree. Especially since the external floor area is much reduced and no space for such a tree or trees.

1.2 Tree trunks

Be careful of the trunk of a tree slicing towards one's main entrance area or slicing towards the windows of a bedroom or living room. This is considered as a poison arrow.

Make sure that the guava tree's trunk does not directly slice the main door. To test, stand inside the main entrance and look out of it directly.

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
My bedroom position is not exactly in line with the door but once you open the door or near the opening of the door is our feet. I hope you can imagine. And I stressed that my cieling has a decorative beam and chandielier over the bed.

2.1 The good news is that decorative beams does not really pose a "threat" as often it is made of gypsum board and light weight and does not give a concentrated sha qi unlike a concrete beam.

2.2 A chandielier is made up of glass or crystals strung by metal chains or clips, thus also not a general issue.

3. Both the above para 2.1 and 2.2 are more ofwhat we call "in the mind" type of situation or perceived threat than a real threat. It is about, "people" commenting on it such at we begin to feel uncomfortable with it, that's all.

3.1. Chinese don't like to sleep with out feet facing the bedroom door. As this is how, we literally bring out a coffin or coffin position. However, can understand some of the bedroom layouts have this issue. So long as we try to keep the bed (feet) avoid facing the bedroom door directly, this is fine. Alternatively, close the bedroom door when sleeping (if possible).

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
IS is bad feng shui because in front of my house or what we called terrace is a store attached to the main house so once you enter the main door is our store.

4. The store room at the frontage

It is best to apply Flying Star Feng Shui to check how "bad" this is. Sometimes, it is not necessarily a bad thing. As for some homes, it would be good to have a store-room to "lock-up" bad stars if they happened to be at that sector. Again, the layout plan, windows, doors should be looked at in a holistic way.

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:

In my living room, is the sala and the dining is on the rear right corner while the kitchen is in the rear middle together with the sink. The stove is located almost in the south nera the refrigerator.

Our main door is almost in the northeast. And the main door going to the three bedrooms is near the m,ain door. While the bedroom door is near to both main doors and infront of the guest room door. Each door of the two bedroom is in front of a window.

We are also having a hard time to have a baby thus feng shui can help me with this?

In our living room there is an octagonal ceiling design with a ceiling fan in the middle.

5. Frankly, it is difficult to comment on the rest of yourstatement of living room vs kitchen etc... Again, all the proper Feng Shui guidelines should be used to evaluate all these areas to find out what is "wrong" or any possible enhancements for these sectors.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net