About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Elements missing

myfs_136200

Dear Master Cecil,

I have 5 earth, 3 wood , missing water, fire and metal in my ba zi

Is this bad ? In order to gain balance from the various elements we should wear colours that can be of balance or missing in our charts, but after reading your report my unfavourable element is white/gold and red . I thought the white.gold can help me in my missing metal and red in missing fire .

My luck has never been good, even application for jobs has been turn down so many times .

Please advise and help me the proper ways to balance the missing elements in my life reading .

Thank you .

Mike

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please see attachment or a quick summary of below:-

Balance of Elements in your Chart

Based on the Favourable and unfavourable Elements. Ideally, a perfect harmony would be when you have 20% of each element to be in complete harmony. This shows you exactly how much of each element you have. It helps you determine which element listed in your favourable element you need more then another.

(!--

-->
Element
Strength
Percentage
% Rating
Recommendation

(!--
5 Water
Weak
34 %
Acceptable (Reduce Element)

Have less
of your
Unfavourable Element
-->

(!--
4 Wood
Strongest
46 %
Reduce Element

Have less
of your
Most Favourable Element
-->

(!--
1 Fire
Strong
9 %
Acceptable (Increase Element)

Have more
of your
Favourable Wealth Element
-->

(!--
0 Earth
Extremely Weak
0 %
Increase Element

Have A LOT more
of your
Favourable Element
-->

(!--
2 Metal
Weakest
9 %
Acceptable (Increase Element)

Have more
of your
Most Unfavourable Element
-->

2. Traditionally, when a child is born, a parent or grand-parent (e.g. grand-father) would approach a geomancer for advice on naming that child.

3. In the above example, the highernumber of counts need not necessarily mean thatit is of a higher percentage. For example, although the water = 5 counts, but the percentage is onl 34% vs 4 counts of wood, which amounts to 46%.

4. Thus in the past, the geomancer, when finding an auspicious name for the child would consider all the Chinese characters and avoid those especially with wood element and water element in that name. Most likely the child's name could have "earth" or "fire" or "metal" in the child's name to compensate for the above imbalance.

5. Therefore, if you look at, the ba zi analysis is geared towards "when born". And an "auspicious" name is said to compensate for too much wood / water element and suppose to improve the child's luck.

6. Traditionally, this is what the ba zi is used for. Or in modern times, some go to a geomancer to change their name in the hope of getting better "Heaven Luck".

7. Please note that the above, should not be confused with one's Ba Zi element. In this example, (see attachment) although this Sample Female count of wood is high and her water is also high, overall, you should be looking at:-

Birth Element

Since you are a strong Water, you don't want to be too overly strong otherwise, you will not be able to control yourself.

Thus, you should increase yourself with your favourable elements as follows.

Favourable Elements

Most Favourable Element

Colour: green/brown
Favourable Element

Colour: yellow

Unfavourable Elements

Colour: white/gold

Colour: blue/black/gray

Favourable Wealth Elements

Wealth Element

Colour: red

8. Under the ba zi, in terms of colours, one may consider one's favourable and/or unfavourable colours.

9. The above falls under "Heaven Luck".

10. Under the Chinese Holy Trinity of Luck, there are three kinds of luck:-

10.1 Heaven Luck - what one is born with (your ba zi)
10.2 Earth Luck - Where one live and work plays an important factor in one's luck
10.3 Man or Human Luck - Family, relationship, family bond etc...

11. Overall, your life reading is only about your Heaven Luck. And I have already illustrated what is meant traditionally by "missing elements" and how Chinese, try to improve this by finding an appropriate name (new born). Not every family does this, thou.

Quote:

June L. wrote:
Please advise and help me the proper ways to balance the missing elements in my life reading .

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net