of rooms (4), kitchen, study, dining and
living and pool.
Thank You
Benny

• 4 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Benny,

1. It is best to seek professional Feng Shui advice especially if one wants to utilise Feng Shui.

2. On a self-help basis:

Usually, if possible, knowing whether one is an East or West Group can help.

3. Besides this, since the piece of land is from east to west, try to position critical areas such as bedrooms, living rooms or critical walls in any of such rooms within the "afternoon sun" or west.

Imagine, working or sleeping in a west room .. especially even after 7pm if the wall of a bedroom faces the afternoon sun. It will literally soak in the heat! And subsequently release from the wall. Thus turning on a fan does not help. Unless one turns on aircon to cool down the place.

4. Often, in general, many people prefer a North-South home because only radiated light comes into the home. And such homes especially if bedrooms, living rooms are properly away from the influence of the morning sun and afternoon sun.

5. Thus for a east-west facing home, if we are not careful, in the morning, direct sunlight may come in and in the afternoon we face the dreaded afternoon sun!

6. For darker skinned persons, morning to afternoon sun although may be a concerned if exposed too much but for fair skinned persons, just imagine, your bedroom window is directly facing say the afternoon sun!

For children, if we place their study table against the window, here, sometimes, even if we do use darker curtains, UV or ultra-violet light would still shine in! Some tinted windows even have zero UV protection! If the child is exposed too long to UV light.. one day.. we may see the child getting "darker.. and darker" i.e. suntan... ! Just carry on imagine.. more.. I d'ont need to further elaborate, further.

7. In addition, for a landed property, under the water dragon classics, a good Feng Shui practitioner can advise you where to "exit" the drainage for the home to maximise good Feng Shui qi!

For example, usually every Feng Shui facing direction has three good qi sectors:

1. Great Wealth location
2. Great Power and authority
3. General overall luck and wealth

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

I have a piece of land 700m2 (18meters north to south and 39 meters east to west) in the middle of the ricefield in Bali. It has a road in front of it (west) that is the only access to the land. I intend to build the house facing east. What do you advice. My kua number is 3. In terms of location of rooms (4), kitchen, study, dining and living and pool. Thank You Benny

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net