About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

totally opposite eight house chart - husband & me

myfs_124056

Dear Master Cecil,

I would appreciate your advice. My husband and I have totallyopposite eight house chartand I can't find a direction thatis suitable for him and myself.

First of all. for the eight house chart-for an apartment-do we stand inside the houselooking outside ordo westand outside the house looking intothe house?

We both work and thereforewould like to find a facing that suit both of us.My husband eight house chartisKun and mine is Kan.

North is Death for Kun which is his chart, but Excellent for Kan, which is my chart.

South is Irrtation for him, but Longevity for me.

East is Disaster for him, but Healh for me.

West is Health for him, but Disaster for me.

North-East is Prosperity for him, but Sppok for me.

South-East is Spook for him, but Prosperity for me.

South-West is Excellent for him, but Death for me.

North-West is Longevity for him, but Irritation for me.

Would appreciate your advice and look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks.

Lisa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I would appreciate your advice. My husband and I have totallyopposite eight house chartand I can't find a direction thatis suitable for him and myself.

This is really a very common issue that most couples face. However, it isn't really too difficult to resolve. All you need to do is to apply the give and take solution.

ie. The house must be favourable to the Breadwinner. So the breadwinner will gain luck from the house. Then the bedroom should be allocated to the spouse so that she will be able to draw luck from the bedroom.

The most important is to have the breadwinner having a house suitable to him/her. The rest of the family member should just have a bedroom that is suitable for them to stay in. If you follow this rule, it shouldn't be hard apply this concept.

Anonymous wrote:
First of all. for the eight house chart-for an apartment-do we stand inside the houselooking outside ordo westand outside the house looking intothe house?

For apartments (2nd-7th level), you should just stand at the center ofyour main door looking outwards. This is the reading for your main door.

For apartments (8th level and up), you should take the facing from the living room/balcony facing. Just stand at your living room/balcony and take a compass reading looking outwards.

Anonymous wrote:
North-East is Prosperity for him, but Sppok for me.

Anonymous wrote:
North-West is Longevity for him, but Irritation for me.

So the most suitable house facing should be North-East/North-West which suits him. Then the bedroom should best be located as follows:-

Anonymous wrote:
South is Irrtation for him, but Longevity for me.

Anonymous wrote:
South-East is Spook for him, but Prosperity for me.

This is roughly the best guide I can give you in terms of best suitable house. Of course, you still need to assess the flying star of the house to determine the house luck as well as the surrounding to determine if the house is good or bad.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research