About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fire At Heaven's Gate and Stairs at Door -- Help!

myfs_115903

Hello -- Just bought my second house with, what I now beleive is fire at heaven's gate. In first apartment, I actually had a feng shui practitioner fail to mention the problem to me before I purchased and before I did renovations-- however, I discovered it when I began doing research on wealth remedies because I couldn't keep or bring in any money in while I was there. Low and behold, I used a cheapo compass Rolling Eyes when viewing my current home and again -- it's uncanny, I can have a potential client ready to send me a check and, at the last minute, the deal falls apart, or in another instance, the company that I freelance for is having cash flow problems, checks have been lost in the mail -- it really is pehnominal. Crying or Very sad At this point, I'm selling my stove and replacing it with a butcher block cutting board counter(I'm a raw foods vegan so I won't miss the stove) But wondering what else I should do. Also wondering about my stairs(not a full flight but more of a landing in a split level home) which face the front door.

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

For "fire-at-heaven's" gate, another remedy is the use of "earth" at the fire-gate-area. For example, earthenware or do add some pottery pieces at the location.

Here, under the Five Elements concept: "Earth" element helps to draw or reduce the "Fire" element.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Anonymous wrote:
Hello -- Just bought my second house with, what I now beleive is fire at heaven's gate. In first apartment, I actually had a feng shui practitioner fail to mention the problem to me before I purchased and before I did renovations-- however, I discovered it when I began doing research on wealth remedies because I couldn't keep or bring in any money in while I was there. Low and behold, I used a cheapo compass Rolling Eyes when viewing my current home and again -- it's uncanny, I can have a potential client ready to send me a check and, at the last minute, the deal falls apart, or in another instance, the company that I freelance for is having cash flow problems, checks have been lost in the mail -- it really is pehnominal. Crying or Very sad At this point, I'm selling my stove and replacing it with a butcher block cutting board counter(I'm a raw foods vegan so I won't miss the stove) But wondering what else I should do. Also wondering about my stairs(not a full flight but more of a landing in a split level home) which face the front door.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net