About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How the numbers are interpreted, pls?

myfs_108048

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

Regarding the interpretation of the numbers in each palace, would you be able to illustrate theeffect, remediesor neutralising elements using the following example:

Base 8, Mountain star 2, water star 3, yearly star 5 and monthly star 9

For this sector, do you take all the number and analyse as a whole? Since based star is 8 which is the reigning star, should metal be introduced to nutralise the effect of star 2 and 5? If I analyse all the numbers in this sector as a whole, their seem to be to much of earth element since 2, 5 and 8 are earth element. Especially with 3 wood fueling 9 fire which result in even stronger earth. So, metal will do the trick?

I am getting confuse and hope you could enlighten me. I think most of the participant in this forum would also want to understand the whole interpretation of each sector and more examples are most welcome.

Looking forward to you reply. Thks: )

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear PG Tan,

Please note that flying star though only uses numbers, has lots of theories and concepts. As such for one to truely know how to read the information, you will need to really take an indepth course on the flying star itself to fully understand how the interactions of each numbers will mean in different sectors. There isn't going to be any easy way to explain it.

This is why on our website, we already provided the free flying star analysis whereby the key stars to take note are already colour coded so that you can tell whether a star is good or bad. For detailed, analysis, we have the paid version of the flying star which does all the analysis for you.

In any case, most of the time you look at the 20-year and at most the yearly star. Monthly star is only needed to know which month is better or worst within the entire year. No one in the right mind will want to be applying cures every month. This is absolutely crazy.

So cures if any should be focused on the 20-year period which influence the house luck for that sector and at most fine tuning the analysis to the yearly stars.

Base 8, Mountain star 2, water star 3, yearly star 5

Which means that in this sector the two stars that must be balanced are star 2 and 3 for the 20-year, plus the star 5 for that year itself.

Most of the time Metal influence is the best way tocure most of the influence. As such a house that is kept off-white is often the most neutral colours to have as the base colour.

Other additional enhancement if any would be like the 6-coins etc which helps to create a strong Metal influence to exhaust stars 2 and 5, or destroy star 3 and 4.

Usually if a house chooses good colour scheme and positions the furniture arrangement correctly, chooses the right funiture material / colour scheme. These will all help to balance up the sectors.

Remember that flying star is only one concept. One must not just eat and sleep on flying star, and ignore other concepts like the shapes and form arrangement, eight house directions, ba zi elements/colours etc.

Furthermore, even how much you enhance or focus on one sector of the flying star, it can only bring about that amount of luck improvement. The biggest portion of wealth come from the surrounding environment. If your surrounding is bad, no matter how much you beautify your internal 4 walls, the maximium amount of luck will not exceed what your house is able to accumulate from the surrounding.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.

On 2/15/2005 3:47:36 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

Regarding the interpretation

of the numbers in each palace,

would you be able to

illustrate theeffect,

remediesor neutralising

elements using the following

example:

Base 8, Mountain star 2, water

star 3, yearly star 5 and

monthly star 9