About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New Office

myfs_1024

In my new office, I am given to sit in a West sector, which is a "spook sector. I do have a wall behind me. (My true element is Strong Water)

However, I may have to sift to sit in a south west sector, which is also notby good sector (irration). In this SW sector, I would be facing East direction (my best direction) with a wallbehindas a support. However, the problem is thatthis wall (that is behind me) is separated by a wooden door. All these are behind me. Thus, I am not sure if it would be good that I place my tables (main table and a computer table) where there iswalld to act assupport. In between the two tables, I would a space (where the door is behind). I was told tha it is not good to sit with a strong support behind ie. the door.Outside the door, there is also a BBQ pit. I am wondering would it be too "hot" for me to sit in this sector.

Given the above, should I be better off to sit in West sector of SW Sector. Waiting for yr guidance soonest. DOB: 30 Aug 55.

thks.

Peter

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Peter,

1. Yes, in your situation, Shapes and Forms would often prevail over our best position - based on the Eight House theory.

2. Even if our facing direction is not favourable, it would be worse off to sit with our back against a door. (Especially if the door is frequently used).

3. One can draw a parallel to the "modern" house-hunter.

Nowadays, for example, many breadwinners belong to the West house group. And just because, they read that West directions are the most favourable for them.

As a result, especially in Singapore, there are many people who continue to buy homes that face west or east-west or have bedrooms at the west.

Without realising that these are very warm houses. And it would be worse if the sun shines on the same wall as the e.g. masterbedroom wall. Often, in a sunny day, even after 7.00pm, one could still feel the heat radiating from the walls. If one can afford to turn on the aircon all day long - I cannot say anything else.

But, often, for such west facing homes, the living room and other bedrooms are also affected by the afternoon sun.

Most of us, leave home and go to the office - escaping the afternoon heat. But what happens to our poor children or parents / parents-in-law? They will have to "confront" the heat most of the time.

Already, many children have difficulties with their studies and concentration. Do we think that it is fair for our loved ones tosuffer more? And, if we do not change homes, they will suffer for "the rest" of their lives with us.

The morale of the story is that all these directions should be considered as "NICE-to-have" and not a "MUST-have" situation.

This is why, I often mentioned a North-South home is one of the safest bet in a warm country like Singapore.

In addition, even if our earth luck e.g. sitting position is not so good, we should try to improve on our man/human luck factors.

Warmest Regards,

Cecil

On 4/16/2004 10:06:55 PM, Anonymous wrote:

In my new office, I am given

to sit in a West sector, which

is a "spook sector. I do have

a wall behind me. (My true

element is Strong Water)

However, I may have to sift to

sit in a south west sector,

which is also notby good

sector (irration). In this SW