About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Regarding 6-coins in a jar of salt water

myfs_86679

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. First of all, the purpose of this cure is to allow metal to be activated (since, salt water helps in this process).
2. This cure is equivalent to e.g. a pendulum or tick-tock motion. Especially to destroy or neutralise bad earth #5.
3. Sometimes, a 6 rod metal wind-chime may not be as effective since it depends on wind movement. And if it does not chime, it is of no effect.
4. In particular, for a Period 7 house or houses born or built between 1984 or 2003 or have extensive renovations done, East sector has a base #5 (for many of the Flying Star Charts).
5. Correspondingly, the year chart is also #5 for the East sector this year. And there is also a #5 in a specific month of this year, coupled with #5 or #2 flying around during the day or hour.
6. In a situation where there are at least 2 #5 at a sector, it is best to activate metal. And therefore, this authentic cure comes in.
This is where, sometimes, a string of 6 coins may not be enough to destroy the #5 20 year Period 7 house and this year's #5 at East. And if another #5 moves in say for a month, day or hour, then one may inadvertenly fall sick.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/19/2002 11:51:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
About this authentic cure, is
it advisable to leave it
permantly or need to change
the water occasionally like
once a year?
Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Further to what I had mentioned earlier, this is a real situation:-
2. Yesterday, one my clients called me as her husband remembered that I `warned' them of the sickness sector in their new condominium.
3. Overall, they had done the renovation based on each family member's ba zi.
4. During my audit briefings, I mentioned to my client to take note especially of their son's room located exactly at the east. This is where, the room has 20 year Flying Star Period 7 of #5 as the base number. And the year star is also #5.
5. Since, the child's ba zi needs water element and some metal element, the room was renovated or painted with this colour scheme.
6. But as this is a newly renovated home, it was not good to `spoil' the ambience by hanging Feng Shui cures e.g. 6 coins or wind chime or glass jar filled with salt and water.
7. When the child moved into the bedroom, he fell sick.
8. Further investigation found that the bedsheet is yellow or has enhanced the bad earth #5 further.
9. A decision was made to activate or use the jar with six coins and salt water to release metal. (This is to be placed next to the window). In addition, because of the multiple #5, a set of six coins is to be hung above the bed.
This cure is preferred over a wind chime because as mentioned earlier because, a static wind chime is not effective in doing a proper job to neutralise multiple or triple #5's.
10. Therefore, in a situation of 2 x #5's with combinations of #2 or #5 should be dealt with accordingly with the specific cure(s). Usually, if such conditions is not present, a string of 6 coins may be enough. Especially if that sector has the aid of #6 (big metal) or #7 (small metal) at that sector.
11. This extra 6 coins (big metal) is to help sway the balance away and neutralise the sector.
12. What can we learn from this?
If one looks into a Ba Zi chart, it is like a graph that can move up and down. And even if we renovate a home based purely on Ba Zi, another major impact is the `time dimension' of Feng Shui - that needs to be either monitored or closely looked into - also.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

In the last email, u wrote that ba zi element is
not enough, but one has to take into account the time period. Does that
mean that every year one should reaudit the house and see if there are ne=w
problems to solve? ie. how long will the salt in the glass work for the
boy who was sick?

• Staff

Dear Anon,
In some of the past forum message(s), I mentioned that some traditional FS practitioners do recommend the use of a bottle gourd `to suck' in sickness stars.
Sometimes, this is prescribed by a FS practitioner to be placed in say the toilet if the wall is next to a bedroom.
Alternatively, it is hung on the bed next to the sickness sector (if found under the Flying Star) Feng Shui. It does not matter if this is gold or made of natural dried bottle gourd.
In Chinese culture, some of the pagodas were said to be erected above inauspicious veins running below it. And the pagoda is said to be used to neutralise such sha qi.
But a symbolic pagoda should not be used as a subsitute for a jar of salt / 6 coins.
Usually, a pagoda, again of some traditional (authentic) Feng Shui school is placed on a child's table (right side edge), to help improve on his studies.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/20/2002 1:25:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Thanks Cecil,
You have given me a good
lesson & example of the power
of Fengshui if apply properly.
Regarding point 9, can one
hang a gold metal pagoda near
the window to replace the jar
with 6-coins in salt water?
Regards.

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Yes, in some authentic traditional Feng Shui schools particularly in Hong Kong, bottle gourd (even if it is gold - metal element) has been used at locations with #2 - sickness sectors to suck in bad qi.
In some of the mystical Chinese shows, we see of a Chinese god, holding such a bottle to suck in a bad spirit and retaining it. Same idea, thou.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/20/2002 4:44:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
I think I asked the wrong
question in my previous
postings.Sorry.I made a stupid
mistake,so embarrassing
I should have asking whether
can I replace the jar with
6-coins in the salt water with
a metal made gold bottle gourd
near to the windows.
Regards.

• Staff

Dear Analia,
1. For a Period 7 house or houses built between 1984 to 2003, this Lunar year is rather `interesting'.
2. This is because the Year Flying Star numbers coincide with the 20 Year Flying Star numbers.
3. For example, in majority of Period 7 homes, East Sector has a base number #5 and the year number is also #5.
4. Similarly, for all other sectors, the base number matches the year chart.
5. Thus this implies that just looking at these two influences, each sector can already by `default' be very bad or very good.
6. For example, since East has 2 constant #5 or Misfortune sickness, due to time dimension of Feng Shui, the chances of another bad star such as any of these extra" bad stars #2 (Sickness), #5 (Misfortune/Sickness) , #4 (Bad wood) or #3 (Bad wood) can `fly into' that sector creating problems for that sector either in a specific month, day, or hour of the day.
EAST sector with constant Base #5 and Year #5 and any combinations of it with either #2, #4, #5 or #3 will create problems or major imbalances for that sector. And the chance or probability is very high.
Frankly, I have not looked at the Year chart for next Lunar Year 2003 to see if there are the same, but I do not think so. It is for the above reason that things can get bad or very good for this Lunar year.
As mentioned above, because of this year's numbers identical to the 20 year base star, it is best or prudent to maintain such a neutralising agent at least for this Lunar year.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/20/2002 8:21:13 AM, Anonymous wrote:
In the last email, u wrote
that ba zi element is
not enough, but one has to
take into account the time
period. Does that
mean that every year one
should reaudit the house and
see if there are ne=w
problems to solve? ie. how