About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

learn more about FS

ctchng

Cecil,
I would like to do some self reading on apply FS to improve harmony and my family standard of living. Is there any reading materials that u can recommend?
I've done some reading from some FS book by Pai Her Ming and has some basic understanding of FS. Still I don't seem to be able to grasp the key to good FS. I've some crystals at home and a gold dragon which I'm not able to determine the positioning.
Pls advise. Tks and regards.
ctchng

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Chee Tiong,
Please see below:-

On 2/15/2002 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Cecil,
I would like to do some self
reading on apply FS to improve
harmony and my family standard
of living. Is there any
reading materials that u can
recommend?

In my opinion, nowadays, you will definitely not have difficulty purchasing books related to " Shapes and Form " Feng Shui as they are a plenty.
Majority of the books (there are so many of them) should help to understand on the site and the buidling or home. And on interior placement.

I've done some reading from
some FS book by Pai Her Ming
and has some basic
understanding of FS. Still I
don't seem to be able to grasp
the key to good FS.
Many of the books are not geared to Applied Feng Shui.
I always recommend a three easy steps:

Step 1: Find out the aim and purpose of each concept/idea.
Step 2: What is it's strength
Step 3: What is it's weakness
Frankly, even today, whenever, I answer or try to visualise the various concepts; I always think of these three steps. To see if which concept or idea can relate to most of us.
Furthermore, in Feng Shui, there are so many concepts or ideas. Not all concepts can be successfully applied to all or most people.
Therefore, even if one is new to Feng Shui but approach the various concepts by understanding each one... may even thru time fare better than someone who had learnt Feng Shui a life-time yet... may not be so sure of it.
The purpose, why I had not archieved any of the past messages is so that anyone can do a SEARCH for a topic of their interest and find at least 10 or more past responses.
Thus, if you have an immediate question or some or several topics; why not try to do a SEARCH in this forum for any relevant subject that comes in your mind.
For example: search for " fish tank , water fountain " etc...
Applied Feng Shui is more relevant as it is about real people and real issues - faced.

I've some
crystals at home and a gold
dragon which I'm not able to
determine the positioning.

Frankly, your question here is too general and at the moment, can be treated more like a question on `interior decor' or placement of decorative items.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net